2017 Halloween Trick or Treat Times and Locations San Antonio TX
Are you ready for Halloween? Have you found the perfect costume for all the little ghosts, goblins, princesses and princes in your family? Even with so many Halloween events, costume contests and parties in the San Antonio area each year, trick or treating remains the highlight of the season. Get ready for Halloween fun this year with this list of 2017 Halloween trick or treat times and locations in San Antonio, TX!
What Are Trick or Treat Hours in San Antonio?
WHEN: Tuesday, October 31 from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Various San Antonio Communities
Where To Trick or Treat in San Antonio?
Are you new to the San Antonio area? Are you just looking for trick or treat hotspots that have more to offer than apples and toothbrushes? If you are looking for fun and safety this Halloween, these local San Antonio communities will deliver on all counts. Maximize your Halloween fun and candy haul this October and take a look at a few neighborhoods in the San Antonio area that will amp up the Halloween excitement.
- Alamo Heights – Jones Maltsberger Rd. to North New Braunfels Ave.
- Monte Vista – West Hildebrand Ave. to West Ashby Place
- King William – South Alamo St. to Lone Star Blvd.
- Olmos Park – McCullough Ave. to East Contour Dr.
- Alta Vista – West of San Pedro Ave.
- Terrell Hills – North New Braunfels Ave. to Harry Wurzbach Rd.
- Woodlawn Lake Area – West Woodlawn Ave. to Culebra Rd.
- Dignowitty Hill – Hwy 37 to North New Braunfels Ave.
- Shavano Park – Charles William Anderson Loop to Huebner Rd.
- Walker Ranch – Bitters Rd. to Blanco Rd.
Plan ahead for Halloween fun this year and take a closer look at the 2017 Halloween trick or treat times and locations in San Antonio, TX. Armed with this information, you can make the most of your Halloween in safe, fun environments. Make this Halloween even more exciting and get behind the wheel of the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE when you visit the Barrett Jaguar inventory!